I am always available to offer you personal, one-on-one help with what some say is the biggest decision you will make in your life. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me!
Jim has been licensed since 1999 and is a real estate broker, REALTOR and investor who specializes in helping homeowners (single homes, high end homes, luxury homes, executive homes and estate homes), condo owners, property owners, real estate investors, commercial real estate owners, home builders and real estate developers stop bank foreclosure. Jim also helps people solve their real estate problems.
He focuses on short sales, pre-foreclosures, foreclosures and investment properties in Middle Tennessee (Rutherford County, Williamson County, Davidson County, Robertson County, Maury County, Sumner County, Wilson County, Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Nolensville, Spring Hill, Thompsons Station, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, LaVergne (La Vergne), Antioch, Columbia, Mt. Juliet (Mount Juliet), Springfield, Gallatin, Hermitage, Hendersonville and other Middle Tennessee towns).
Jim is a short sale, foreclosure, distressed property and investment real estate specialist who is here to help you. Please contact Jim to discuss your real estate situation and/or problems. Jim almost always returns phone calls within 1 business day. Jim, a native of Pennsylvania, relocated to Murfreesboro in September 2008 due to his wife Dawn accepting a tenure track faculty position at MTSU. Jim has been a licensed real estate professional for over 12 years with the last 5+ years being as a broker. Over that 10 year span Jim has successfully handled the sale of over 250 properties. From 2003 to 2008 Jim was the broker and owner of his own real estate office. During that time he received awards for selling over 50 homes in 2004 and over 80 homes in 2005. Jim obtained his TN real estate broker license in 2009.
Jim has substantial experience with foreclosures and short sales and focuses selling bank owned real estate and on helping sellers in Middle Tennessee who are experiencing difficult financial times.Jim is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania where he majored in Economics. He took real estate courses at the Temple University Real Estate Institute. He is a member of the Middle Tennessee Association of REALTORS and the National Association of Realtors. From 2002 to 2008 Jim was a member of the Better Business Bureau where he and his company received an A rating with no customer complaints reported to the BBB. Jim has been happily married to his wife Dawn since August 1999.
Real Estate Practice Areas
Specialty and Challenging Real Estate Services (Sales, Consulting and Leasing):
- Physically Distressed Properties (i.e. fixer uppers, rehab properties, handyman specials, etc.).
- Bank Owned Real Estate (i.e. REO's).
- Pre-foreclosures (i.e. Notice of Default, Sheriff Sale properties, etc.).
- Short Sales (i.e. where the sale price is not enough to pay off the mortgage(s) and other liens.).
- Divorce Sales.
- Estate Sales.
- Abandoned and Vacant Properties.
Rental and Investment Homes and Properties (Sales, Leasing, Management and Consulting):
- Lease Option/Lease Purchase Homes (Sales, Leasing & Consulting).
- Other Difficult Real Estate Situations.
Investment Property Services (Sales, Leasing & Management):
- Lease Option/Lease Purchase Homes (Sales, Leasing and Consulting).
- Small Multifamily Properties (1-4 units).
- Small to Mid-size Apartment Buildings (5+ units).
I have built a reputation for client satisfaction, and I am devoted to making your move as easy as possible. You will have the added benefit of working with an agent who understands your needs when buying, selling, or relocating. Finding the right home is only the beginning. I will assist you every step of the way to ensure smooth sailing.
- Buying a home? I'll take the time to listen to your needs and desires, and find your dream home. Your total satisfaction is my number one priority.
- Selling a home? I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My online and offline marketing programs will give you the edge you need to sell your home. I don't want to just list your home, I want to sell it! Fast!
- Relocating? If you are moving to my area, I can assist you in collecting the information you need, and make your transition as smooth as possible. Feel free to contact me for any information. I love to assist people in relocating, and I've helped many people move to my area!
Thank you for visiting my site. Please bookmark it, and visit it often. I look forward to hearing from you.